Office Manager, United Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
Lake Mary, FL 2014-Present
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Process payroll and payroll reports along with other clerical functions.
- Provides historical, retention, protection, retrieval and transfer of records properly.
- Keep management informed and up to date by sending special reports and summary of information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Achieve financial objective by preparing annual budgets and analyzing reports.
Bookkeeper, United Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
Sanford, FL – 2013-Present
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 2012
Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2012