United Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.; Lake Mary, FL 2007 – Present
Licensed Site Acquisition Real Estate Agent
- Responsibilities include project management, lease review and negotiations, zoning and permit filings.
- Identifying new sites for collocations or ground builds.
- Knowledgeable on various jurisdictional codes through-out the state of Florida
- Performing initial site walks for new collocations and raw land sites.
- Preparing all applications and leasing documents
- Reviewing construction drawings and structural analyses for accuracy.
- Projects include New Site Build, Small Cell, iDAS/oDAS, UMTS, Zodiac, PCS, LTE, AWS, Sector Split and Sector Add.
- Clients include New Cingular Wireless, Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile
Traffic Shoes; Altamonte Springs, FL 2002 – 2006
- Responsible for managing the daily sales and operations, merchandising and customer service operations.
- Instructor and mentor store employees in order to deliver customer service excellence.
- Recruitment, hiring and weekly employee scheduling.
- Evaluate performance and maintain accountability to rigorous standards.
- Respond to all customer service issues.
- Performed semi-annual inventory counts.
- Recognized by Regional Manager for excellent sales and customer service.
University of Central Florida; Orlando, FL
Bachelor’s of Arts, 2010
Seminole Community College; Lake Mary, FL
Associates of Arts, 2007