Site Acquisition/Zoning/Permitting Professional
Experienced, licensed Site Acquisition professional in both commercial and residential real estate. A solid understanding and proven track record of success in all aspects of telecommunication-related real estate including lease negotiation, zoning, permitting, environmental and historical issues. A self-disciplined individual dedicated to customer satisfaction and making sure that projects are completed ahead of time and under budget. This level of professionalism is solidified by a grounded understanding of the industry, the importance of scheduling and accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
United Commercial Real Estate Service, Inc
Licensed Site Acquisition Real Estate Agent 01/06-Present
- Performing initial site walks to determine scope of leasing, zoning and constructability of a potential cellular installations or modifications.
- Identified viable candidates for new wireless tower construction while ensuring all local and governmental regulations are met.
- Land Lord negotiations to ensure that lease rates are always in the best interest of the client.
- Extensive experience with lease review, amendment recommendations and submittal with both tower aggregators and private owners.
- Navigating through zoning and permitting in jurisdictions ranging throughout Florida while fostering relationships that have proven to decrease the amount of time it takes to be awarded such permits.
- Recognized by a variety of clients as a top performer resulting in additional work being awarded to our firm.
- Managed and delivered projects ranging from implementation of DAS (Mall at Millennium, Alford Inn, UCF, Paddock Mall), Small Cell, Tower Modifications, Antenna System Modifications, New Site Builds and Lease Amendments
Valencia Community College, Orlando, FL
Associate of Arts, 1998
Johnson and Wales, Miami, FL
Associate of Science, Culinary Arts, 2000