United Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. – Lake Mary, Florida – Collocations Manager 2013 – present
Tower management services for a large, regional tower portfolio.
- Managed application process through NTP representing the tower owner for new colocations and modifications with all major carriers.
- Coordinated application approval, site visits, and execution of agreements.
- Reviewed construction drawings and structural analyses.
- Negotiated agreements.
Site acquisition services for carriers and tower developers
- Conducted site research including planning, zoning and development regulations.
- Prepared colocation applications per the established scope of work.
- Negotiated and obtained necessary consent from tower owners.
- Prepared executable lease packages per client requirements.
- Effectively communicated with Regional Market Managers, Project Manager, Legal Departments and Tower Owners to implement modifications.
PricewaterhouseCoopers – Tampa, Florida – Business Analyst Manager 2004 – 2010
Led teams of business analysts on large-scale, global projects. Also acted as Project Manager for the conversion of the B2C Portal from the Vignette to the WebSphere platform and for a global, online, financial services application.
- Consistently produced high quality analysis deliverables on schedule, within budget, in adherence to standards, and with an exceptionally low rate of defects.
- Created accurate level of efforts for analyst deliverables. Accuracy verified by self-initiated end of project follow-up for personal improvement.
- Balanced multiple large assignments and conflicting priorities. Quickly established productive relationships with all stakeholders and project team members.
- Interacted with global partners and directors from project initiation to completion to obtain funding, communicate progress and receive approvals.
- Received extremely positive feedback from stakeholders on facilitation skills, problem resolution, documentation quality, and ability to quickly grasp and meet business needs. Specifically sought after by clients because of my passion for excellence.
- Proactively identified improvement opportunities on multiple projects, proposed corrective actions, and demonstrated potential ROI to engage stakeholders. The resulting system and process changes have reduced costs, increased quality, and significantly improved performance.
- Proactively managed systems development, implementation and risk via the use of SDLC.
- Performed process of Statement of Work and contract creation with outside vendors.
- Developed project plans, monitored project activities and resolved project issues to meet delivery dates.
- Coached, mentored and led personnel within a technical team environment.
- Implemented change management procedures to keep projects in scope and within budget constraints.
- Created test scripts, managed user acceptance testing and collaborated with testing staff to ensure project quality.
- Managed analysts and analysts’ deliverables from initial project LoE’s to end user documentation.
- Created and presented training topics for end users and hosted and presented topics for global community calls
PricewaterhouseCoopers – Tampa, Florida – Site Producer/Project Manager 2002 to 2004
Provided analytical review, and business expertise to manage the delivery process in leveraging existing tools and platforms in the Web space.
- Educated clients on SPE (shared publishing environment) and Vignette Portal functionality
- Reviewed content and ensured brand and risk compliance
- Set tasks, managed time lines and resolved issues.
- Elicited requirements from the global community and performed requirements management for enhancements to the SPE and portal
- Created functional and technical specifications for the resulting projects
- Liaison between partners, sponsors, communities and technical resources
- Trained stakeholders on functional changes
- Created end user documentation for both the pwc.com and portal environments
- Created and presented dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and client issues
West Central Florida – International Institute of Business Analysis 2008 – 2013
A member of the founding board as VP of Marketing and Communications for two years then President for one year.
- Provided a networking forum for local business analysts.
- Established chapter sponsorship program and acquired sponsors for monthly meetings.
- Planned topics & speakers for monthly chapter meetings.
- Implemented a chapter newsletter and established & maintained the chapter website.
- Provided leadership to other board members.
- Planned the Annual General Meeting, by arranging elections, venue and format while preparing an annual report.
- Created and acted on user surveys to improve the chapter for our members.
- Assisted national IIBA organization by participating in workstreams for the chapter on-boarding process and chapter improvements
St. Petersburg College
Associate of Science in Architectural Design and Construction Technology 2013
Builder’s Certificate 2013
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management 1998
Bachelor of Science in Business Management with an Economics Minor